Monday, November 8, 2010

Craft Fairs Coming Up!

Okay, I haven't been updating things here, but I have a good excuse...I've been making chocolate! The chocolate witches and pumpkins were a big hit, but this week I've packed away the halloween molds and started gearing up for Christmas! Yes, it is really just around the corner. In fact I have my first craft fair at Carson Graham School in North Vancouver this Saturday November 13th from 10-4. I will also be at a smaller event at Pat's house in East Van on December 4th and 5th (please email me for the details).

1 comment:

  1. Becks your chocolates are looking amazing! I so love your use of milk and white, or dark and white chocolates together on the snowpeople, and other delicacies - they are pieces of art. I so love some of the flavours - oh like the Kilkenny caramel - mmmmmmm:o)

    Keep up the great work, and good luck at the sale on Saturday!

    Chad

    ReplyDelete