Monday, May 18, 2015

New stuff!

Bear with me for the next couple of months as some changes are coming! New packaging, a new website and some new single origin bars are in the works! As the website will be under construction (likely for the whole summer), your best source of information is to email me directly takeafancy@gmail.com or stop by and see me in person at the farmers market (schedule on the side bar of this blog). Important updates will be featured here and as usual "chocolate of the week" features will be listed on the side bar as well. This week, I am super excited to release the Limited Edition Mastatal Bar ~ made with beans I picked up from a small farm in Costa Rica this month. If you haven't had a chance yet, you can read about the trip in the last few blog posts here!
***please note that the Kitsilano Farmers Market has been temporarily relocated to Riley Park (Clever you! No, that's not in fact in Kitsilano - I'm just as confused as you are!). We expect to move back to the original location June 14th. In the meantime, please find us at Riley Park on Sundays from 10-2!




No comments:

Post a Comment